COUNTER TOPPING PERTH
BRAND NEW STOCK OF COUNTER TOPPINGS IN PERTH
Series II counter topping is a non reflective vinyl surface, ideal for counter tops, door linings and interior wall cladding. The vinyl provides a resilient and comfortable work surface and is chemical resistant. Series II is ideal for door linings and interior wall cladding, due to it heavy duty and impact resistant properties. Series II is waterproof and weldable with matching weld rods, resistant to chemicals. It is a flexible material which is suitable for bends to a 10mm radius.
It is suggested that the product be cleaned with a slightly alkaline detergent solution. Scrub or abrasive
cleaning is to be avoided.
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Roll Length: Approx 25-30 L/m
- Width: 1500mm
- Weight: Approx 2.4kg/m²
- Water Resistance (SFS 2719): Waterproof
- Dimensional Stability Heat (SFS 2719): ?0.2%
- Dimensional Stability Water (SFS 3933) ?0.1%
- Colour Fastness (SFS 2719) >7
- Fire Rating: AS 1530.3 17-0-2-6
Chemical Resistance EN 423
- Hydrochloric Acid 10% – No Effect
- Citric Acid 10% – No Effect
- Acetic Acid 30% – No Effect
- Sodium Hydroxide 10% – No Effect
- Ethanol – No Effect
- White Spirit – No Effect
- Light Fuel Oil – No Effect.
Wash with a slightly alkaline detergent solution. Scrubbing or the use of rough cleaning methods is not required. Light colours are not recommended where ink or other writing marks are likely to occur.
Showing the single result