Overview Ceramic Tactiles are perfect for the tiled areas needing tactiles to comply with the AS/NZS 1428.4 Standards. They are designed to assist the vision-impaired in navigating public walkways and unfamiliar areas, advising approaching hazards and safer routes.
There is to be a minimum Luminescence contrast of 30% compared to the amount of light that is reflected from the surface of the adjacent path of travel when using the TacAlert Ceramic Tactiles
May is not suitable for external use or wet areas from a slip resistance viewpoint.
Ceramic TacAlert TGSI Specifications:
– Type: Hazard & Directional
– Manufactured from premium porcelain material
– Certified to Australian standards – Break strength AS 4459.4:1997
– 30% Luminance contrast AS 1428.4
– Slip resistance AS/NZS 4586:2004 (appendix A, C & D)
– Supplied in a box of 11 tiles per colour / per style = 1m² approx.
Reference Code: TT0046JB
– Dimensions: 300mm x 300mm.
Tactile Projections: 5mm
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
NOVA BRASS 2810B ANCHORBACK TT0034D
- Tested to Australian Standards, P5 Slip Rated
- 20mm Stemback
- Bang-in Style with nylon plug also available.
- Requires 60% contrast with floor surface.
NOVA BRASS 2816B TEXBASE
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Indent product
- Uncoated Brass Alloy
- Ideal for retro fitting old buildings