Our versatile Choice Stair Nosing is suitable for a wide range of stair applications, both indoors and outdoors. It is an excellent choice for various surface types, including wood, vinyl, ceramic, and concrete flooring. You can select from two finishing options: surface mount (with a ramp) or flush mount (without a ramp).
Advantages & Features
– Easy to install
– WA-made and stocked
– Easy to clean
– Package deal Available (cut and drilled with fixings) – No visible fixings
– Can be colour coated to a choice
– Innovative registered design
– Cost-effective alternative to abrasive tape
– Hard-wearing all-metal design – No shrinkage, no delaminating
– UV resistant
– Choice Stair Nosing 56mm on step tread 10mm return.
– Aluminium retainer with dovetail base to lock into the adhesive.
– Nosing can be mechanically fixed to the substrate.
– Insert can be applied from the end or top.
– AS 1428.1 compliant
– AS 1884 1985 floor coverings compliant
– Australia Standards AS /NZS 3661.2 slip resistance compliant
– No pre-drilling holes
– Hidden screws
– No plastic inserts
– Installation 5x faster
– 12-month warranty
- Lip On – For Carpet Installation
- CCRG Lip On Ramp On For tiles, Concrete & Hard Surfaces
- CCRG Lip Off For Recess Applications
- CCRG 10mm Lip On – For Carpet Installation