Nova Pavecoat is available as a sacrificial coating that provides slip resistance to many surfaces.
With correct surface preparation, the coating will adhere to many surfaces such as Zinc plated iron metal, aluminium, concrete, ceramics, etc.
Advantages & Features
– Has a long life expectancy in weather and traffic
– Slip rating options of P4 and P5
– The standard product is a single-pack product although 2-pack mix slip-resistant products are available
– Typically used in mining, construction of commercial buildings
– Areas Nova Pave Coat slip reduction system is used is Steps, ramps, stair nosings landings, ladders
– Colours are normally clear, black or yellow
– Often the coating achieves a 70-micron surface.
Slip Test – Reduce the Risks
The Slip testing can be carried out on-site quickly and also in the lab
The Ramp Test is a complicated and expensive test
The pendulum test is becoming the most used
Slip testing in Australia is on par with European standards except for the Pendulum test
Most of our products for stairs or floors have been slip tested by the pendulum.
Australian standard – AS 4586-2013 Wet Pendulum Test.