Our Compliance wheel stops are manufactured from high-tech linear density polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind. It is packed with features never seen before in this type of product and it is designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. This environmentally friendly lightweight wheel stop is easy to install, doesn’t fade, rot or rust and is an excellent alternative to a rubber wheel stop. Choose from either a safety yellow, concrete grey or disability blue colour.
We have repeat customers from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Rottnest, Darwin, Brisbane, Cairns and Tasmania.
Advantages & Features
– Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
– An excellent alternative to rubber
– Linear Low-Density Polyethylene
– UV stabilised colours (LLDPE)
– Superior strong structure
– 5.5kgs – Lightweight wheel stops
– Easy to install
– Three types of fixings available (concrete, bitumen and asphalt)
– Four fixing points available
– Parking signs and reflector plugs are also available upon request
– Unique aesthetics design.
Nominal Weight: 5.5 kg
Width: 160mm (at base) – 90mm at top
Fixing: 4 x 20mm dia. fixing points
Compliance: Complies with AS2890.1