Galv-D Stair Nosing is made from galvanised steel and then undergoes a lengthy and rigorous pre-coat process to ensure maximum bonding of matrix and aggregate.
The Galv-D Stair nosing is one of our anti-slip nosing options and is available in several grades:
Commercial Grade: A sharp anti-slip product with an appealing low profile, that is used mainly for domestic and commercial use.
Industrial Grade: This is a commonly supplied and popular product to areas of mining, refining and industrial environments.
Off-Shore Grade: Used on off-shore rigs, features the largest aggregate size, oil is inclined to drain out and not collect on the surface for maximum anti-slip.
Advantages & Features
– Suitable for all stair surfaces (Metal, Concrete, Masonry, Timber)
– Not in stock – Made to order (Check Lead Times)
– Ideal for Checkerplate, Grating or Flat Plate steel stairs
– Bright safety yellow non-slip coating makes all steps highly visible
– The Anti-Slip properties overcome the problem of wet, oily surfaces
– High impact resistance
– Chemical and UV resistance – see our test results
– Custom manufactured to your specification of size and non-slip grade
– Simple DIY installation (Pre-drilled if required to suit application)
– Durable Stainless Steel or Aluminium backing
– AS/NZS Certified
– Covered by a 5-year warranty
– If electing to drill your fixing holes, mark hole positions and drill through from the underside surface
– Make certain sufficient holes or adhesive is applied to anchor the nosing firmly to the base structure
– Where adhesive is used remove all loose matter, grease, or rust from the step surface and clean with -solvent before applying adhesive
– Choose the correct fixings to suit the given structure – some options are shown below.
SN0024C Other Galv D Colours
Galv D Stair Nosing
Standard Size: 50mm x 10mm x 2.4m max length
Colour: Yellow – Holes & Fixings: can be Included please confirm with order (Concrete/Timber only)
Cut to size: Included
Galv D Stair Nosing
– Size: 125mm x 20mm (Custom Size) x 2.4m max length – Colour: Yellow – Holes & Fixings: Included (Concrete/Timber only) – Cut to size: Included as standard. Reference: SN0039C