The NOVAIMPACT bounce-back bollards are traffic safety devices used to protect pedestrians, buildings, and other structures from vehicular impact. NOVAIMPACT bollards are designed to absorb the energy of a vehicle’s collision with them, and then return the bollards to the upright position. Our Impact Bollards are heavy-duty and used for commercial purposes.
NOVAIMPACT is an impact-absorbing Bollard. Providing the effect of hitting something and yet reducing damage to the vehicle and bollard, which will instantly return to its upright position. It is possibly the most economical variety of impact-absorbing bollards as a capital cost. The life cycle cost will be much less than a solid bollard as when a solid bollard is struck, a replacement will be required. Our impact-resistant bollards can be tensioned according to the expected impact, and we also provide a reflective tape option for our bollards.
Advantages & Features
– Impact-absorbing bollard
– Moulded caps are included and can be removed
– High-impact resistant technology
– Standard class 1 red reflective band (optional)
– Can be fixed to concrete using welded anchoring bars
– Bollards can be galvanised only
– Standard is hot dip galvanised and powder-coated
– 5 bolts included (concrete fixing)
Explore more of our range our bollards: Automatic Remote Bollards, Stainless Steel Bollards, In Ground Bollards and more.
Lead times: 2-3 weeks based on order quantity.