Control Room System
Control Room System by Novaproducts is VOTED#1 for quality and service.
The ideal way for access floors to be designed is in consultation with Novaproducts in the design stage.
What we can do:
- Save redesign time
- Save money in the efficient use of tiles.
- Have specifications written to cause other trades to provide installation-friendly base floor and walls
- Help specify standard interchangeable parts.
- Choose the right system to suit your environment and use.
- Install knowing the architect’s requirements
The control system is normally a steel encapsulated cement-filled panel with an egg crate base design for raised access flooring in computer rooms and Australian CBD areas such as Perth Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane. The HPL top surface is a white High-Pressure Laminate with high wear resistance and cracks resistance, fire-resistant, easy to cut to size and fit grilles and grommets.
Rust-resistant coatings and isolator coatings on computer floors with Zinc whisker free substructure are imperative to a successful flu long term installation.
Pedestals are glued to the ground and act as vertical structural support with high load capacity . they have adjustable nuts and locknuts for fine levelling removing rocking panels.
There are holes in the base of the pedestals, this is not for fixings to concrete it is for adhesive to ozze through to create better fixing.
Floors should be sealed with a permanent quality sealer to stop duct ingress, this is always why we prefer not to masonry drill in the room to preserve electronic equipment.
It is a trap to design panels to be full panels against the wall, it is best practice to have cut panels all around the perimeter.
Access flooring can be bridged 1200mm, cable trays and fittings and penetrations need to be designed before tender to get the best costing.
It is good practice to have a 1:14 ramp made of other materials up to access floor height for lifting equipment into position.
– Vermin bate and white ant systems should be thought out
– Specify vermin-proof penetrations to the room
– Computer modular flooring 600x600mm tiles are normally 38mm thick
– We can do from 75mm FFL up to 1200mm high FFH
– Access Floor Installation and Supply
– Turn-key service offer.
Very good static/live load performance – Panel designed for fast accurate installation. It is non-combustible, moisture-resistant, easy to maintain and it got interchangeable panels. Outstanding durability and lifespan reducing life cycle cost good earthing continuity:
– High recycled content
– Contributes significantly to Green Star and LEED requirements through a completed product LCA & EPD
– Patented design features create a quiet and comfortable underfoot solution.
Incorporated with our other second fixing products our Access flooring system is supplied and installed with 30 years in the trade Australia wide.