BRAND NEW STOCK OF COUNTER TOPPINGS
Series II counter topping is a non-reflective vinyl surface, ideal for countertops, door linings and interior wall cladding. The vinyl provides a resilient and comfortable work surface and is chemical resistant. Series II is ideal for door linings and interior wall cladding, due to it heavy-duty and impact-resistant properties. Series II is waterproof and resistant to chemicals. It is a flexible material that is suitable for bends to a 10mm radius.
It is suggested that the product be cleaned with a slightly alkaline detergent solution. Scrub or abrasive
cleaning is to be avoided.
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Roll Length: Approx 25-30 L/m
- Width: 1500mm
- Weight: Approx 2.4kg/m²
- Water Resistance (SFS 2719): Waterproof
- Dimensional Stability Heat (SFS 2719): ?0.2%
- Dimensional Stability Water (SFS 3933) ?0.1%
- Colour Fastness (SFS 2719) >7
- Fire Rating: AS 1530.3 17-0-2-6
Chemical Resistance EN 423
- Hydrochloric Acid 10% – No Effect
- Citric Acid 10% – No Effect
- Acetic Acid 30% – No Effect
- Sodium Hydroxide 10% – No Effect
- Ethanol – No Effect
- White Spirit – No Effect
- Light Fuel Oil – No Effect
Wash with a slightly alkaline detergent solution. Scrubbing or the use of rough cleaning methods is not required. Light colours are not recommended where ink or other writing marks are likely to occur.