PVC Tacalert™ Tactile Individual Studs are an imperative safety measure, set out in the building code requirements, to advise vision-impaired personnel of potential hazards.
Tacalert™ Tactile Individual Studs are suitable for interior or exterior applications and are ideal for retrofitting or new construction.
Advantages & Features
– Attractive architectural appearance
– Anti-slip surface
– Complies with AS/NZS 1428.41
– Colour match to PVC Stair Nosing Insert from Novaproducts
– The largest colour range currently available in Australia
– Suitable for interior or exterior applications
– Ideal for retrofitting to bring existing installations into line with Building Code and safety requirements
– Perfect for new buildings
– Templates and instructions available
– Full installation service available
To ensure that TacAlert™ TGSI’s are installed to comply with AS/NZ 1428.4, interlocking templates are available from Novaproducts Global. Detailed installation instructions are also available on request. Templates for curves or other complex designs can be custom-made – please inquire.
The luminance contrast of TacAlert™ TGSI’s is the difference between the amount of light reflected from the Tactiles and the amount of light reflected from the surrounding surface. Full details are available from Novaproducts Global and by referring to AS/NZ 1428.4. Calculate luminance values with our Free LRV Calculator.
Series I is the standard colour range – currently in stock
Series II – 4-6 week lead time – special order. Custom colours available – minimum order quantity: 500.