PVC Warning Peel & Stick Tactiles
Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI’s) are an imperative safety measure, set out in the Australian Standard AS/NZ1428.4. Tactiles are used to advise vision-impaired persons that there are stairs, ramps, kerbs or slopes ahead which may be a potential tripping hazard. Novaproducts PVC TacAlert™ TGSI’s conform to Australian standard requirements and in addition, offer a large range of Advantages and Benefits.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
– Bevelled edge allows for safe direct surface installation
– Bevelled edge eliminates the risk of falls caused by tripping on raised or squared edges
– Attractive architectural appearance
– UV stabilized
– Anti-slip surface
– Complies with AS/NZS 1428.41
– The largest colour range currently available in Australia
– Suitable for interior or exterior applications
– Ideal for retrofitting to bring existing installations into line with Building Code and safety requirements
– Perfect for new buildings
– Glues, templates and instructions available
– Full installation service available.
Asphalt Tactiles are robust and hard-wearing. Ideal for pedestrian walkways.
Novaproducts Global PVC TacAlert™ TGSI Tactiles are commonly supplied as Fastiles™, with a self-adhesive ‘peel and stick backing’. Suitable glues are also available from Novaproducts, including Megapoxy 2-part adhesive for maximum bond in external or heavy traffic areas.
To ensure that TacAlert™ TGSI’s are installed to comply with AS/NZ 1428.4, interlocking templates are available from Novaproducts Global. Detailed installation instructions are also available on request. Templates for curves or other complex designs can be custom made – Please inquire.
Luminance contrast of TacAlert™ TGSI’s is the difference between the amount of light reflected from the tactiles and the amount of light reflected from the surrounding surface. Full details are available from Novaproducts Global
OUR TILES VS COMPETITORS
Extreme Test Video
Extreme test done under very harsh conditions in WA. The result is that our PVC tactiles have superior quality and durability.
Series I is the Standard Colour range -Currently in stock
Series II – 4- 6 week Lead time – Special Order. Custom Colours Available – Minimum Order quantity 500
Series I Colour Range
Series II Colour Range
Standard Sizes Available
200mm X 200mm PVC Hazard Tactiles*
300mm x 300mm PVC Hazard Tactiles
300mm x 150mm PVC Directional Tactiles*
All new colours are only available in 300mm x 300mm
*While stocks last. Maybe MOQ is required.
Base thickness: 3mm
Stud thickness: 9mm
Datasheet and Specification
Link to Australian standards on Tactiles